To celebrate my becoming another year older I am going to give away a $30 gift card to iTunes!! Music courtesy of Marmalade. All you have to do is answer a few trivia questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will receive a virtual gift certificate to iTunes. I’ll be doing this in trivia form, very appropriately 80’s themed TV trivia.
If there is a tie I will then draw a name out of a hat! So please, enter, enjoy. Have fun reliving the 80’s in TV pop culture.
…and Happy Birthday Me!
1. What was Reverend Jims’ real last name on TAXI (all these years I thought it was something else)?
2. What was the name of Arnold’s fish on Different Strokes?
3. Who actually shot J.R. Ewing?
4. What actor played Mork from Ork’s son?
5. Can you name the 5 original MTV VJ’s?
6. On Three’s Company, what city did the trio live in?
p.s. because I cannot leave without posting an image…from a session back a few years ago, some of you may remember this image from 2 years ago: